Cutting Edge Elementary Third Edition Student's Book with DVD and MyEnglishLab
by Moor Published by Pearson
Cutting Edge Third Edition builds on the distinctive task-based approach that makes this course so popular.
* New World Culture lessons with video clips give a worldwide view on topics
* New Engaging topics encourage guided online research
* New Language Live lessons practice functional language in video and audio clips
* Integrated video
* Fully aligned to the CEFR
* Task Based Learning is core to the methodology
* Units have clear aims and focus
* A balanced approach to topics, language and skills
* Discovery approach to grammar
Engaging texts, new video content and a comprehensive digital package are just some of the features that make this fully revised edition even more effective.
New World culture lessons encourage the exploration of contemporary topics and develop online research skills. Language live lessons provide light-hearted contexts for practising functional language and writing.
The DVD-ROM contains all the audio and video clips and a digital Mini dictionary of key vocabulary.