IELTS Advantage: Writing Skills
by Brown et al Published by Delta Publishing
IELTS Advantage: Writing Skills is a fully comprehensive resource for passing the writing section of the IELTS exam with a grade of 6.5-7.0 or higher. Students are guided step-by-step through the different tasks in the writing module, using material developed in the classroom, by authors with many years' experience in helping hundreds of IELTS candidates achieve a high IELTS score.
IELTS Advantage: Writing Skills:
* shows students how to organise and structure an answer for all types of task 1 and 2 questions
* contains a model essay in each unit, showing students exactly what is required
* contains a general interest article in each unit, developing ideas and vocabulary for a common topic in the exam
* quickly develops students' fluency and confidence in producing pieces of writing through a focus on academic vocabulary and collocations
* contains grammar exercises in each unit, showing students how to apply a wide range of grammar items in their IELTS writing
* Suitable for classroom study or self-study
* Includes answer key
* Real writing samples from IELTS students, with examiners' comments, show in detail what is required to achieve a 6.5, for example
* Frequent exam tips from the authors' experience as IELTS examiners help students achieve a higher score
* Check and challenge sections.